Saturday, January 31, 2015

Big Apple Security Becomes two new schools

If you follow this blog you already know that Big Apple Security was the first school I exposed on this blog with their unethical business practices.

In an effort to keep an eye on these people to make sure they can't come back and screw more people. I googled the numbers of the defunct Big Apple Security and discovered that two of the number are being used by two new Security Guard Schools.

The Two schools are:

  1. Diamond Security Protection Inc 69-27 Myrtle Avenue Glendale, NY 11385 (718) 418-5557
  2. Prime Security Training & Placement 35 Journal Square Jersey City, NJ 07306 201-668-9417
I haven't been able to find any dirt on Diamond Security Protection, Inc. YET! So IF you went through them and they trained you less than 8 hours or 16 hours for your certification they have stolen from you. Also the state is cracking down on these scam school that are not training people properly are getting their licenses revoked. So if they get their license revoke that will make your certificate worthless and you will have to come out your pocket for another class. Please email me with any information about this business.

If you are trying to become a security officer in New Jersey I suggest you stay away from Prime Security Training & Placement because no one can guarantee you a job. Especially Mr. Burgess who has a history of screwing people here in NYC. Back in 5/18/2012 I contacted Mr Burgess owner of big apple security I told him I literally had all the training and he was still going to charge me $75 for what!!! He couldn't explain to me what the fee was for. If the advertised as a staffing agency and a training school I would understand but they have people coming in to interview for jobs he doesn't have. taking advantage of the poor broke people. Instead of going after the rich. Yeah cause massa has him trained. Expose these crooks and together we will clean up the industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment