Sunday, February 3, 2013

Big Apple Security is a School And Job Scam





Big Apple Security Charges Applicants to work and makes unrealistic promises on their ads.

Their website www.BigApple-Security.com

Their address is
5601 Myrtle Avenue
Ridgewood, NY 11385
and another location at
469 7th ave 3rd fl Between 35th & 36th st on Fashion Ave and another one at
35 JOURNAL SQUARE JERSEY CITY NJ
their phone numbers are
1. (718) 418-5557
2. 646-371-7275
3. (347) 652-5524
4. 212.359.9460
5. 212.359.9462
6. 1-855-91-APPLE
7. 201-668-9417

Be sure to watch Security "The Truth Behind The Flashlight" Documentary on Security Guards and The Industry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsbqIguKHXQ

I found another complaint that someone posted on craigslist.

big apple security scam (Manhattan)

Date: 2012-05-17, 8:35PM EDT

I had an interview for a job offered in Jersey city. I thought it a bit of that the interview was in Manhattan for a Jersey job but o well. I showed up and was almost instantly asked for 90 dollars for a Sora class. I said i'm already certified in Jersey and if the job is in Jersey I don't need a NY license. the woman said I need double certification cause the office is in NY I told her she can lick nuts and I left. Don't fall for the scam. Also, a little tip. No company can certify you to use a night stick or baton any that offers is a scam you need a gun license just to carry a baton in Jersey.

I just contacted Mr Burgess owner of big apple security I told him I literally had all the training and he was still going to charge me $75 for what!!! He couldn't explain to me what the fee was for. If the advertised as a staffing agency and a training school I would understand but they have people coming in to interview for jobs he doesn't have. taking advantage of the poor broke people. Instead of going after the rich. Yeah cause massa has him trained. Expose these crooks and together we will clean up the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment