Friday, January 30, 2015

School Review: Liberty Security Training Institute

As some of you know I expose scam Security Guard schools & Employment agencies on this blog. I recently had to get my 8 Hour Annual In-Service certification so I can renew my license.

So after some googling I found the Liberty Security Training Institute. The price was right. Usually most schools charge $45 for the class but They are running a winter sale for 8 Hour Annual In-Service class $38 but if you prepay online they give another 5 bucks off so mit ended up cost just $33. The class comes with lunch and a beverage.

I do not know if they help the new Officers with their paper work so I do not know if they charge for that service. You can see the list of classes and prices on their site at  http://www.libertysecuritytraininginstitute.com/  There is no scamming here no silly employment agency crap going on.

Just as a heads up this school is by the book. This isnt a certificate mill. If you signed up for the 8 hour class be prepared to be there for the full 8 hours. But you will get a great refresher course and the time flies by you also get breaks in between.

I put my money where my mouth is I went through this myself and it was money not wasted. I highly recommend taking this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment