Monday, October 14, 2013

Uplifting email

From mercman256


BIG THANKS! to your blog site and to many other sites. Those jokers are going for another route...Hotel workers. I'm new to NYC and looking for work so I thought it was legit until they asked me for $80 for a background check. NO JOB HAS EVER ASKED ABOUT THAT. So followed my instinct and looked up the address and number I called and low and behold I was right. IT IS A SCAM! Just wanted to let you know that they have uprooted from the security scam and going for hotel workers. The number I dialed was 516-641-0400.
One big thing people wanting to work at hotels should look out for, if it's legit then you will do the job interview AT THE HOTEL not at some cheap "suite" in some "office for rent" building. One big thing people wanting to work at hotels should look out for, if it's legit then you will do the job interview AT THE HOTEL not at some cheap "suite" in some "office for rent" building.
So basically we messed up their operations so much that now they had to change the game. KEEP HAMMERING THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment